"I couldn't recommend Jo Bryan Photography more highly! I was dreading having a professional work photo taken, but Jo actually made it enjoyable. Not only is she an extremely skilled photographer, but she also has a gift for making people feel relaxed and natural. Jo is also extremely professional--the housekeeping part of my experience was simple, efficient and best of all--I had my photos in less than a week which I felt was above and beyond. The only problem I had was that I had a hard time choosing!"
Whether you've been in business for some time or are launching something new, you want to make an impression on your website visitors and I can help you.
We'll brainstorm ideas and work together to custom design your session based on your chosen location and the story you wish to tell. Depending on your business we can also include images of the workspace, people at work and/or images highlighting your products and services.
1. You fill out the contact form here.
2. I'll be in touch within 48 hours to schedule a pre-session consultation and start the planning process.
3. Digital contract and retainer invoice are sent to secure the session date and time. Signing and payment is online.
4. We'll work together in person or over the phone to plan your session. This helps things run smoothly on the day.
5. Review your proof images online 1-2 weeks after your session date and you decide which digital images you'd like to purchase.
SESSION FEE $400
The Session Fee is required to secure your booking and includes a pre-session consultation, up to
2 hours of session time and a private online gallery of proof images.
Retouched digital image packages start at $700.
Special rates are available for recurrent/seasonal photo shoots to refresh your online presence.
"My Google search skills paid off in finding Jo Bryan. I was looking for a Westchester-based photographer to take some updated professional head shots and profile pictures of me. I wanted photos that looked modern, natural and “real”, and Jo captured exactly what I wanted. She was so great to work with— kind, patient, with good ideas, a great eye, an easy going nature and generous with her time. I was so thrilled with how the photos turned out- I had great options to choose from. I highly recommend Jo- you will be lucky to work with her!