First impressions count and a professional headshot is a great first impression in todays digital world.
Enjoy a relaxed and un-rushed session as I guide you through natural poses that will leave you feeling more confident about being in front of the camera, and professional images that still reflect your personality.
With social media being such a huge part of our lives, our digital identity has an important role in promoting our personality and professionalism so it's important to make the investment in you and put a face to your brand.
1. You fill out the contact form here.
2. I start everything with a phone call and will be in touch within 48 hours to say hello, answer any questions and schedule your session.
3. A signed digital contract and paid session fee are required to secure the booking. Signing and payment is securely handled online.
4. I'll touch base a few days before your session to go over any last minute questions.
5. Relax and enjoy your session!
6. Review your photos in a private online proofing gallery within 48 hours.
7. Select your chosen images which will then be gently retouched and delivered to you as downloadable high resolution digital files.
30-45 minute session
Wardrobe styling guidance
Up to 3 different looks (optional)
Online gallery of approximately 12 images for viewing
2 professionally retouched high resolution digital files for download,
plus 2 copies formatted for LinkedIn
Additional retouched images are available for $100 each
Special rates are available when you book a series of 'seasonal' sessions which enables you to refresh your website images throughout year.
Local hair and make-up services may be added to your session for an additional fee.
"I couldn't recommend Jo Bryan Photography more highly! I was dreading having a professional work photo taken, but Jo actually made it enjoyable. Not only is she an extremely skilled photographer, but she also has a gift for making people feel relaxed and natural. Jo is also extremely professional--the housekeeping part of my experience was simple, efficient and best of all--I had my photos in less than a week which I felt was above and beyond. The only problem I had was that I had a hard time choosing!"